- St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church, Whitby, is part of the Presbyterian Church in Canada
- Our current building was constructed with much fanfare and planning in 1967
- Our original building is now the Serbian Orthodox Church at Byron and St John, which you can visit, too!
- In October 2018 we will celebrate our 185th anniversary.
- We trace our roots to the Protestant Reformation of the 16th century
- To celebrate the reality of the living God in a supportive, caring community
- To introduce people to Jesus as Saviour and Lord
- To show faith, hope and love in the way we live our daily lives
- To expand our music and worship style to be relevant to all ages
- To enable our members to discover their spiritual gifts and provide opportunities for them to exercise these gifts
- To maintain a beautiful and functional facility for corporate worship, study and fellowship
- To support ministries that spread the Gospel to those who do not know Christ, and to organizations that alleviate human suffering